Corporate Internet banking is a channel via which ICBC, based on the Internet or private network, provides such services as account inquiry, transfer and settlement and online payment to corporate clients.
II. Target Client
Corporate clients who have opened accounts at ICBC and enjoy good credit standing, including enterprises, administrative institutions and social organizations.
Drawing strength from advanced technology and service innovation, ICBC has always been committed to creating more value for our clients. With its advantages in technological development and management, ICBC has developed a financial management platform for corporate clients which integrates services including account information management, payment and collection and central fund distribution.
1. Stable and efficient system, highly developed network of clearing houses.
2. Powerful and various-typed products, sustainable capability of innovation.
3. 3A (Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow) services, high-quality management. ICBC provides 7 × 24-hour non-stop service. No matter where you are, you need only log on the Internet to enjoy fast and high-quality banking services.
IV. Application Condition
The client shall open an account at ICBC Doha(QFC) Branch and present required application forms and related documentations.
V. Sign up
(1)Read the following materials carefully: ICBC E-banking Regulation, ICBC Corporate e-banking Customer Service Agreement and relevant introductions.
(2) Prepare application documentations: Application Form for Registration as the Corporate Internet Banking Client, Information Form of Enterprises and Groups which Conduct Frequent Fund Transfers with the Registered Corporate Client, Information Form of Enterprise Loan Account, Information Form of Client Certificate, Information Form of Branch Institutions, which can all be got from ICBC Doha(QFC) Branch.
VI. Fee and Tax
Cost of the USB Shield, Certificate annual service fee.
1. The client, obliged to guarantee the authenticity of the materials, shall duly fill in the forms and stamp them with his official seal. Special attention must be paid to the correctness of the address, or a mistaken address may delay the processing of your application.
2. Within two weeks after receiving the application form, ICBC shall respond to the client by phone call, email or post mail. For those clients whose applications are not approved, your application materials will be returned.
3. You can download and install the software by referring to the installation instruction. ICBC can also provide on-site installation service.
4. For group clients whose applications have been approved by ICBC, they shall organize their subsidiaries to assist ICBC in verifying "Letter of Authorization by E-banking Clients".
Please keep your corporate Internet banking client certificate and password safely, avoiding risk of account information leakage or fund stolen due to loss of certificate or password.